Pressing your tofu using the EZ Tofu Press allows better flavor absorption!
Removes Water from Tofu for Better Flavor and Texture
Made with USDA approved plastic
BPA Free Plastic
Ideal for Nasoya firm and extra firm tofu
Tired of cans, plates and other heavy objects falling over, damaging the floor while pressing tofu?
Wasted paper towels? Expensive presses online?
is the answer!
Why use an EZ Tofu Press? Firm and extra firm tofu are packed in water to keep it fresh. Removing this water allows the flavors of spices, marinade, or other foods to be absorbed. Tofu is often called a wonder food because it has no natural flavor or taste and acts as a canvas for flavors and more importantly provides numerous health benefits. Proper pressing also makes the texture of tofu more chewy and firmer.
THE EZ AND AFFORDABLE COOK’S TOOL FOR REMOVING WATER FROM TOFU
- Presses tofu in 5-15 minutes, faster than spring versions which take several hours. No springs to replace, simply tension knobs.
- Removing water from tofu provides better flavor absorption and texture. Using the EZ Tofu Press, your tofu will taste more delicious and savory.
- Centering marks for proper tofu block placement prior to pressing. Presses evenly every time!
- Stainless steel grommet on top plate allows for smoother pressing, eliminates plastic from getting into tofu like other brands.
- Can be used with most tofu brick sizes, both small and large portions can be press dried. Easy to clean, place in the top rack of the dishwasher or just use hot soapy water. Proudly American made, press plates use USDA approved plastic. BPA Free.